Located just off Route 1 in Scarborough, Hillcrest at Nonesuch offers easy access to local shopping, beaches, golf courses, downtown Portland, I-95, and neighboring Maine Medical Center. Whether you want to shop, play, relax in your quality-built home, or take a walk in our private 100-acre woods, life at Hillcrest at Nonesuch is always on your terms—just the way you like it.
Hillcrest is more than just a neighborhood – it’s a community, a place to call home with the support you need, with recreational activities and convenient access to all the places you need to go.
- A safe, clean neighborhood
- Community center with exercise equipment and activites
- Community garden
- Bus transport services
- Convenient access to Route 1 and public transportation
- Private 100-acre woods in beautiful Scarborough, Maine
- Safe, secure, high-quality homes
- Easy access to services and support from the State Manufactured Homes office
- Pets are welcome!
- Off-street parking
- Much, much more!
Just wait until you hear what some of our community members have to say about us!
Download|Print PDF Newsletter September 2022